Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Photo Credit: Ha Navi Gallery/ajmu
MESSAGE FROM JONATHAN 

Hi Everybody, 

First – thanks so much for your prayers. When The Harbinger was released, the enemy attacked in the form of a flood sweeping through our building. Now with the release of the new book, The Mystery of the Shemitah, the attack came this way:

Just as we approached the day of the release for the new book, I was rushed to the hospital. It turned out to be Pneumonia. I had to cancel all media appearances with the new book. But two days later I was rushed back to the hospital. I was finding it harder and harder to walk, agony to get up or sit down. I had to inch my way backwards to go down stairs. And then my hands started losing motion. I couldn't even hold a glass or a phone to my ear. They admitted me to the hospital and ran tests. They were puzzled.

It turned out it was a rare case of pneumonia that attacks the muscular system. Toward the end of the week, there was a sudden turn around, the pain throughout my body disappeared. I could walk with no problem. The movement in my hands began to return, step by step. I was just released from the hospital.

Meanwhile, apparently the Lord doesn't need my help! The Mystery of the Shemitah charted its first day as the number 5 book in the world! After 4 days, I was told it was already going into its third represent. And it has been breaking records set by The Harbinger.

I need you to pray now for this Wednesday night, I will be, God-willing, leading the first regular worship service in the Capitol Building in over a century. There will be Members of Congress, there, etc. The event was actually caused by The Harbinger. I plan to give a full prophetic word of warning concerning America.

So I really need your prayers.

Thanks God bless you!

Jonathan